We design websites to look beautiful and work seamlessly, combining over 50 years experience to develop a website for you that is perfectly aligned with your customers’ needs.
Your website lies at the heart of your online presence, an extension of your business that defines you and reflects your values. Our creative team will come up with a website design that complements your brand and communicates your message effectively.
Whether you are an e-commerce store, an SME or a large corporation, our talented team can develop a bespoke solution, however large or small the project may be.
We take care of every aspect of the website design and development process, giving you back the time to run your business. We can also sort out site migrations, domain names, servers, hosting – just leave it to us. Get in touch today and find out what we can do for you.
Hit Reach were really easy to deal with and provide exemplary service. They implemented exactly what we wanted and guided us when we were uncertain about the solution. A highly professional and cost effective solution – what's not to love.
Richard Sedley, Director, Seren
We Put You In Control
We will design a website that puts you in the driving seat, giving you free training so you know exactly how to add or remove content from your site. But we also give you much more than this:
- Search Engine Optimised – SEO lies at the heart of everything we do, and we don’t built a site without fully optimising it for the search engines. We also offer ongoing SEO contracts or bespoke training days.
- Conversion Optimised – Whether you are attracting sales, leads or subscribers, our websites are designed to maximise these conversions, utilising the latest techniques in Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).
- Beautifully Responsive – We develop all our websites using responsive design, which means that the website content adjusts dependent upon the user’s screen size. So your website stays looking great, whether viewed on a desktop, laptop, phone or tablet.
- Stable & Secure – Wherever possible, we develop websites using highly stable Open Source platforms. This basically means that we don’t try to reinvent the wheel, saving you time and money in the process.
- Operating Guides – Not only do we give you 1-on-1 training in person or over the phone on how to update your site but we’ll also give you a customised step-by-step guide you can refer back to in the future.
Head of Marketing
FC Business Intelligence
Working with a company like Hit Reach allows us to feel confident that our websites and our web development are in safe hands. When we feel confident it allows us to relax and then concentrate on our core business and making money.
Simon Butt, Head of Marketing, FC Business Intelligence
You Benefit From Our Experience
Designing a website requires creativity, knowledge and practical experience, traits which the Hit Reach team have in abundance. Our website designers have produced work and managed campaigns for the likes of IBM, Unipart, Gartner, Oxford University Press and many more recognised brands.
We developed a resource to help explain to our customers how websites should be put together, called ‘The Anatomy of a Perfect Web Page‘ – check it out and see how much we put into the website design process.
We love our ‘work’ and we’re passionate about helping our customers achieve their goals and get as much value and return from their websites and online marketing as possible.
Coupled with a professional attitude to business, we offer our clients more than just a website design service. The majority of our clients become long term customers due to our friendly and honest approach to business, the quality of our work and the results we help them to achieve.
We are based in central Dundee (City Quay), an award winning hot-bed of technical and creative excellence. We have developed hundreds of websites for local clients in the Dundee area, and we have also supported national and international firms with website design and maintenance on a daily basis for over 10 years.
We welcome you to drop into the office, drop us an email or give us a call on +44 (0) 808 22 444 22.
As we are also perfectly suited to remote operations, please feel free to chat to us on Twitter, or hook up a Skype chat or Google+ Hangout.
Alternatively, if you’d rather we got in touch with you, simply fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you: